Grade Level: 4
Question Format: Multiple choice, free response, open-ended
View the Table of Contents and Sample Exam
Examgen's 4th Grade Math question bank covers all of the Common Core State Standards for 4th grade with even more questions for drill and practice. Serving as both a testing and teaching question bank, our 4th Grade Math product will prepare students for state assessments as well as provide teachers with extra questions for their school's curriculum. Open-ended questions and real-life word problems provide an emphasis on honing students' critical thinking skills. As always, Examgen's superior graphics are abundant in this question bank and include charts, graphs, geometric shapes, and more.
With questions varying in difficulty level, this question bank can be easily utilized for tutoring students who need that extra practice as well as challenging advanced students.
Some of the topics covered in the 4th Grade Math question bank are:
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers to 10,000
- Common Fractions
- Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers
- Division Word Problems
- Using Estimation to Check Reasonableness of Answers
- Patterns, Relations, and Functions
- Geometric Relationships of Lines and Angles
- Elapsed Time
- Reading and Interpreting Line Graphs