Examgen's 3rd Grade Math question bank covers Common Core State Standards for 3rd grade. It is both a testing and teaching question bank, helping teachers prepare students for state assessments as well as give them extra questions for homework and worksheets. Open-ended questions and real life word problems provide an emphasis critical thinking, while the excellent graphics provide those much needed visuals for young learners.
With questions varying in difficulty level, this question bank can be easily utilized for tutoring students who need extra practice as well as challenging advanced students.
Here are some of the topics covered in our 3rd Grade Math question bank:
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers to 1,000
- Plane Shapes
- Using the Area Model, Tables, Patterns, Arrays, and Doubling to Provide Meaning for Multiplication
- Commutative Property of Addition
- Using Estimation to Check Reasonableness of Answers
- Patterns, Relations, and Functions
- Organization and Display of Data
- Properties of Numbers
- Naming, Describing, Comparing, and Sorting 3-D Shapes